EP.141 | Improve Your Ankle Mobility P.1 - The Stick Drill
Have limitations in the ankle and/or calf region? If so, this series is for you!
Taken from Tom Merrick of The Bodyweight Warrior, apply this to your pre-squat routine for better ankle range of motion!
Part 1 - The Stick Drill
- Assume the saddle pose. If this gives you pain or you have restrictions, grab a few ab mats (as shown in video).
- Place PVC pipe in knee crease (behind knee).
- Gently sit back into saddle pose (try to relax).
- Hang out for 20 seconds.
- Continue moving the PVC pipe down your calf towards your ankle in 20 second intervals.
Test it out
- Give it a go & test it out with some air squats!
We'll see you next week for Part 2!